Thursday, September 30, 2010

Just a Note...

It has been a busy year! Even with a few weeks off from weddings, I have still been in Wedding Mode, along with holiday party and other social events mode. Which is why it has been taking me a little bit longer than normal to get my pictures up. So far I have 12 weddings booked for 2011, which is awesome! And I am in the process of booking more. (If you know anyone looking for a venue, send them my way! or if you are a potential bride, then you should know that we have a variety of dates still available and I would love to talk to you more about your wedding)

For all of my readers, I will also keep you updated on my own wedding plans! :) We set a date! October 15, 2011, We booked our venue to host our ceremony and reception at the Zukas Hilltop Barn in Spencer, MA. Out other option... here at the hotel.. believe it or not, it was an option, but I have always dreamed about getting married outside and we got very lucky with the date being available so we took it! We have our wedding party and that is about it. Once things slow down for me I plan on looking and talking to some vendors and maybe go dress shopping. It has been nice to take it all in. I still look down at my ring and can't believe that it's there!
I hope that everyone is having an amazing time planning. I read in a magazine somewhere that you should take 1 day off from planning to spend it with your fiance. As exciting as getting married is, and the planning can consume your life, always take that time to relax and appreciate each other. The reason why you are getting married is because you love each other so much, and it is all about yourselves, don't let everything else get in the way of that.


Let me know if you have any questions about anything! feel free to email me at any time.. jocelyn.dellarosa@hilton.com, I also have a portion down the bottom of my blog where you can ask questions.


And if you want me to keep you updated and share all of my wedding ideas and plans let me know, I would be more than happy to post everything!

Joc

p.s. thank you everyone for reading my blog, I've never thanked my readers before and today I feel as though it is important to do so. But I never thought that I would reach over 2,100 hits. You guys are amazing. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment