Thursday, December 23, 2010

Cara and Pat* November 13, 2010

The one wedding I was looking forward to talking pictures at, I forgot my camera! Cara's mom works with planning events, so I knew that it would be amazing. And it was.

They spent the entire weekend at the Hilton Boston Back Bay with welcome receptions, weddings, an after party and a brunch. The weather was beautiful- they were very lucky. Karma- it was all Karma.. they are such a perfect/genuine couple- and their wedding day was perfect (sunny and I believe around 65 degree weather in November!)

Below are some pictures. The professional pictures are from Katherine Jane Photography.






Their amazing, and delicious cake was from Cakes for Occassion in Danvers. They are a Nut Free Bakery... which was very important- due to some allergies! :)



1 comment: