Friday, February 11, 2011

First Wedding of the Year!!

I am very excited to say that we have our first wedding of the year tomorrow!!!! Michelle and Dave have been amazing to work with and I can't wait to be a part of their special day!

Their colors are Navy Blue and Pink- which are going to look great in our ballroom. Michelle is definitely a DIY bride and has put together some creative items that I will be sharing with you next week with pictures!

The wedding day is a very anticipated day for me, I love that I am able to make a couples day the way that they want it to be. I think the best part is that they know that they are in very good hands and the brie can relax. I have everything under control.

When you get to this point, everything is out of your hands. You can only plan so much- and there are things that can go wrong or there may be a mishap- but you have to go with it. Having a positive attitude at the end is key! No matter what, the day is going to be amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment