Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Another one of them is..

*Photography- I am obsessed with pictures. And obsessed might actually be an understatement. An example, I have 16 pictures in my office- of friends, family, my fiancé- either hanging on a corkboard, the wall or in a frame physically on my desk. So you can only imagine what my home looks like.

So pictures for the wedding was probably my #1. We found an amazing photographer- Randall from G&M Photography- who has some amazing work and was so great when we first met him. One of the things that I wanted was the creative photo journalism aspect of the pictures.

My mom always gives me a hard time when I talk about pictures, because her photo album is under the coffee table and nobody has looked at in years (which is untrue, since I looked at it at thanksgiving and Christmas when I was home). So she has a hard time with spending a lot of money on something that is just going to collect dust. But I don’t feel that way at all. Ya, it might not get looked at everyday- I have plenty of scrapbooks that haven’t been looked at in a while- but it is the only thing I get to take away from the wedding. It is the one thing that I can look back on and it help me remember the night, the laughs, the tears, and the smiles.

No comments:

Post a Comment