Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Sharing some thoughts..

Planning a wedding is a lot of work, and crunching numbers! My lord. I do have to admit that at this point, everything that I want, I am having- no matter what it costs. Which isn't an option to many people, especially if you are paying for your wedding, or some of it, which is what I am doing.

So I guess I shouldn’t say that I am having everything that I want, because that is not entirely true. There are a few items that are super important to me that I will share all week..

One of them is…

*Music. – we are having our friends, and an amazing band, Never in Vegas play for a few hours. And having a DJ. When anyone thinks of me and my Fiance, they think of Stu and the band NIV. So we HAVE to have them at the wedding. They normally don’t play at weddings- but will make an exception- for us.

I do have the thought in my mind how this is going to work. DJ for cocktail reception and during dinner, band play for an hour, DJ play for a half hour break and then the band play for the last hour.

My fiancĂ© is in a band, so music is important to him too. And our guests having a good time is important to us. At first he thought that having NIV play might not work- might not be the best event. Since we usually see them out at the bar. But I told him that we couldn’t have our wedding without him- and I convinced him it was a good idea.

They are an amazing cover band and play all over New England- so it is going to be awesome! And Stu is very good friends of ours.

I will share my second important item tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment