Thursday, March 10, 2011

Michelle's Review

Michelle posted an amazing review last night on WeddingWire from her wedding in February..

5.0 out of 5.0
Quality of Service: (5.0/5.0)
Responsiveness: (5.0/5.0)
Professionalism: (5.0/5.0)
Value For Cost: (5.0/5.0)
Flexibility: (5.0/5.0)

Ceremony & Reception Venue
I can not say enough wonderful things about Jocelyn and her team at the Hilton Boston Back Bay. In addition to our wedding, we had a Welcome Reception for our out of town guests the night before and a brunch the morning after our wedding for everyone who spent the night. All three events went off without a single hitch and the food was AMAZING. It's been nearly a month and I am still getting compliments on it! Jocelyn responded to all of my inquiries, no matter how small or large promptly and efficiently. The wedding pacakge is reasonably priced and exceeded all of my expectations. I absolutely recommend the Hilton Boston Back Bay.


Thanks Michelle- I absolutely loved working with you!! I am so happy to hear that you had an amazing wedding weekend- and that we could be a part of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment