Thursday, March 31, 2011

A peak into MY life..

I don't normally share pictures of myself and my life.. but I may start adding some every now and again. I am super excited today because My Fiance and I are headed to the Bruins game tonight... which is why I have posted some pictures.

The one in our Bruins gear is from a game last year. We like to go to atleast one every season. Tim is a HUGE hockey fan- which he has made me into one. So I am treating him to a game. 7th Row- Center Ice. Our 6 year Anniversary is April 5th- so I figured this would be a nice way to celebrate our last April Anniversary.. as of October 15th- April 5th will no longer exsist!



For as many years as we have been together.. we just started doing date night. One night a week, just us. He is very close with his family so we are always usually all together. But lately with the craziness of our lives, and never getting to really see each other, I decided that one night a week will be date night. It is nice to just be able to focus on us, even if it is for a few hours.

Below is a picture from a Red Sox game from last year. In honor of Opening Day/Weekend for the MLB I figured the picture is appropriate! We are actually headed to the Red Sox/Tampa Bay Game on April 11th. We are double dating.. Sporting events are fun with other couples!

No comments:

Post a Comment